Simple Steps to be a Consignor
1. Register as a seller and pay the fee.
Consignors earned 60% of every item sold.
Use your consignor number and chosen password to access the online tagging/sales system after registration.
Read and sign the Consignors Contract (available when you register).
2. Select a day and time when you will drop off your tagged items.
3. Select volunteer shifts to increase your sales percentage AND shop earlier for the best selection.
1 shift volunteers earn 65% of their sales and early entrance into the PreSale.
2 shift volunteers earn 70% of their sales and early entrance into the PreSale.
3 shift volunteers earn 75% of their sales and earliest entrance into the PreSale.
4. Clean, package and/or hang your gently-used children’s items. Enter individual items into your personal online inventory with prices. Print individualized bar-coded tags and affix on items using safety pins or clear packing tape. Check out this page for Quick How-To & Best Practices.
Price items starting at $2.00 and in increments of 50 cents. Click here for a Pricing Guide.
Hint: Bundle like and complementary items to create the minimum $2 price point.
Indicate if you are donating your items in the pricing system.
5. Drop items off at designated place at the date and time you selected. Remember, you’re joining forces with other sellers who will place tagged items on pre-marked tables and racks at the sale venue.
Please bring a self-addresses stamped envelope to your drop off appointment (this is how you will receive your check after the event).
6. After the sale starts, watch your items sell online!
7. When the sale is finished, if you are collecting leftover items, just print your unsold inventory and bring it with you to consignor pickup. Otherwise, know your unsold items will be donated to the sale’s charity of choice.
8. Receive a check of your proceeds in the mail within two weeks.
Treasure Hunt Mommies sellers also make our sales’ best SHOPPERS.
Our sellers receive preferential treatment at our private, pre-sale, before opening to the public.
For additional perks, you may also VOLUNTEER at the sale.