Pricing is completely up to you as a consignor, just remember, we want you sell as many of your items as possible … so price them to sell.
Items priced well, sell well!
How to price your items:
- Based on its condition, price items 25-30% of the original price paid for the item.
Hint: Rule of thumb: Consider “What would you be willing to pay for the item?”
– instead of “This is how much I paid for it brand new.”
- Items that are cleaned, ironed and nicely hung on hangers will generally bring more money.
- Allow your items to be sold at 50% off on the last day. Consignors who allow for discounts usually make more money.
- In order to meet the $2.00 minimum pricing guide, bundle like items together.
- Remember to price items using $.50 increments.